Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Russian Architects

Last night I dreamed I was at some kind of camp. It was dark and rainy and there were a lot of people there that I'd never seen before in my life. And there was also one of my good friends from college. We got on motorcycles and had lots of guns for some reason. And then we decided to put on a play about Russian architects. But it wasn't just any play... it was kind of like a play-off. Whoever did the best play won. I'm pretty sure our "team" won. I mean, what can possibly beat a play about Russian architects?

2 comments:

  1. I know, I know, How about a play starring real, handsome, Russian architects in a play about college students on motorcycles with guns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of real, handsome, Russian-architect actors. Especially if I get to be the director. :P

    ReplyDelete