Thursday, December 2, 2010

I was at the house in Salt Lake. During the day Dad and some other guy were trying to fix this computer mouse that could foresee the future. That night I sneakily found the mouse and somehow, miraculously, it worked. I was transported into a land very different from our own. The leader of this new place was a female version of Voldemort from Harry Potter, AKA pure evil. I stood out like a sore thumb among the new group of people. All of them looked alike: they had peach skin with snowy white blotches covering their bodies in patches and their hair was all frizzy and their clothes were some kind of brown robe.
I had to disguise myself so that I wouldn't be killed by the leader.
That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. Creative dreaming. I hope you enjoyed your night adventure.

    ReplyDelete