Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday, September 12, 2014

I finally remembered another couple of dreams!! So... in the first one I was standing next to a computer that my sister Hannah was on. I was standing behind her and she didn't notice me. I looked at the computer screen and it was a list of emails. It seems relevant to me and I got the impression that she was sending emails back and forth between Mormon church leadership in my old ward about me. She noticed that I was standing there and immediately closed the window she had open on the computer. I asked her if she was giving them my phone number and address information. She told me she wasn't. I told her that was good because if the missionaries try to come to my door they will find that the building is usually locked when people try to come visit. She seemed to be looking at me with a mix of pity and regret. I floated up and away and then the dream melted. The dream melted back into a street that I didn't recognize. I was with my husband Austin and a group of a few other people that either I didn't recognize in the dream or forgot to remember them in the dream. We were swiftly walking away from some sort of commotion which was taking place at the far end of the street. It then became clear that we were fleeing from a hoard of zombies created by a new Ebola virus which had spread with remarkable speed across the world. We fled into some kind of eastern temple (buddhist or hindu... not sure... maybe it was something else entirely) but when I went inside I noticed a figure sitting by a desk. I couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman but it didn't matter. Maybe it was both a man and a woman. I put my hands together in front of my chest and bowed slightly. The figure mirrored my action and said "Namaste" after which I whispered "Namaste" back. When the figure approached it looked kind of like a Tibetan monk. Kind of like the Dalai Lama. He (I'm giving it a "he" because "he" was bald... but beyond that there were no real gender indicators) asked me what we were doing. I told him that we were seeking refuge in the sangha because of the Ebola virus. He welcomed my group into the temple and sealed the doors just in time to seal out the Ebola zombies. Then my alarm went off.

1 comment: