Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrity Encounters

Have you ever wondered how you would act if you encountered a well-known celebrity out in public?

I was in someone's house. They were very well-off, and I think I was there babysitting. For some reason, Neil Patrick Harris decided to come over. Perhaps it was a store I was in, and not someone's house at all.

I struck up friendly conversation with NPH and we got on very well. He's a really nice guy. He mentioned that we should hang out sometime because I'm pretty cool too. We decided that, indeed, we must meet up again in the near future. Neil (we're now on a first-name basis) went on his way, and I continued doing whatever it was that I had been doing before good ol' Neil showed up.

Then I found a twenty-three dollar bill. Apparently they do exist. At least in Sarah's Brain-Land. I was very excited, because I had recently misplaced a twenty-three dollar bill of my own. I put it in my pocket.

I woke up with a very real belief that I had some extra cash in my pocket. Unfortunately, my pajamas don't have pockets.

Wouldn't it be neat if you could put things you found in your dreams in a pocket that continued into the real world? You'd find all sorts of interesting things in bed with you when you'd wake up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't have to live with my dreams in the day time. Some of them are really distressful.

    ReplyDelete