Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work

So, I work at Panera Bread. And I had a dream last night that I went to work. Except work was in a mall. But it was still Panera. And when I got there, it looked kind of like a warzone except everyone was still working. There wasn't any bread and there seemed like there was nothing else that we could give people either. I walked over to the soda machine and grabbed a glass of water and then asked what had happened. I looked down at my pants and realized that I was wearing jeans and converse shoes. (Obviously not what I was supposed to be working in.)

"A dog came back here and puked."

Apparently that was the story, but it looked more like we'd gotten cleaned out by a burglar. There were even some counters that were knocked over. I wondered why we didn't just close the store for the day.

Then I went over to a table and sat down to talk to some of my friends. Then I turned into an 8bit computer game character wearing a swimsuit and carrying a surfboard and headed down to the beach.

And then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you were in my dream this morning. We were both named Jane and a ghost had taken us to visit the elves to give you back your personality and childhood self. They really wanted you, but I could go too if I stayed close to you. You could open the doors and I had to follow before they shut. It was an interesting complex dream, but I forget fast.

    ReplyDelete