Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't Leave Water Lying Around

I was in my room and I had two large plastic storage containers filled with water. After a few days I came back and found fish living in both of them, and a water snake living in the one with all the larger fish. And those fish were huge. I covered up the container with the snake in it so he wouldn't get out and after a few more days I came back to find that the snake was the only one left alive in that container. I decided to take it to the lake and dump it out. But I didn't want to walk all that way, so I asked if I could take the van. I went outside and was going to hop in the van when I saw a lady in a bathrobe who said that she had a motorcycle and needed to go home. So I got on the motorcycle with her (which was actually just a really big scooter... still fully automatic) and she drove home. When she was home I took the scooter and drove as fast as I could to the lake. And then my alarm went off.

1 comment: