Wednesday, July 7, 2010

People Usually Have 4-5 Dreams Per Night

I was in the girls bathroom at school. It was nastier than usual, but I had to go to the bathroom really bad. I went to a stall and was getting ready to go, when suddenly smelly brownish water began to seep into my stall. The water began to rise, and I was running from it. I slipped but somehow managed to stay standing. My new red purse wasn't so lucky. I picked it up. It was coated with slime. I screamed and ran to the sink to rinse it off. It was disgusting.

I was at girls camp and it was time for lunch. I grabbed a lunch bag and headed towards a table where people I knew were sitting. I talked to them for a bit. A random guy wearing all black and sitting in a wheelchair was zigzaging back and forth and he was coming straight towards us. Apparently he had some sort of illness that was contageous because he had a mask over his face.

I had just arrived at BYU and I had decided to go shopping. The store had some winter coats and scarfs for sale. The coat was only three dollars! And the scarfs were a dollar each. Everything was beautiful, and ridiculously cheap! So I grabbed stuff, tried it on, it was perfect.

Somewhere between those dreams I had a dream about my friend Chris (he's very tall and buff) giving me a shoulder ride. It was SO much fun. Basically what happend was I had climbed onto this fence, and I couldn't get off. I saw him walking by and called to him for help. He, of course, laughed at me, and then came to my rescue. I LOVE PRETENDING I'M TALL. So the shoulder ride was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment