Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Future Classroom

I was an elementary school teacher. I was wearing a dress. I guess it was a small town and I was the "Anne of Green Gables" teacher or something like that.
Some of the kids were talking during the lesson and so I made them take two marbles out of the "pizza party at the end of the year if you're good enough" bottle. But it turned out that the marbles were actually gumballs and so they just ate them...so it was like I was rewarding the bad kids.
Then the parents came in all impatient like. And I went over to one of them and asked "how long do I have each day". And that's when I found out I had to teach all of my lessons in fifteen minutes.
That's pretty much it.

1 comment:

  1. When your Aunt Laura was student teaching she often wore a skirt or a dress so she wouldn't look like one of the students.

    ReplyDelete